Employ an Apprentice
Throughout the year, we can offer your company a choice of excellent Apprentices to fill your office-based positions.
How will an Apprentice help my company?
Our Apprentices are all aged 16-18 and studying either Business Administration, Customer Service or IT. The main advantages of employing an Apprentice from Hull Business Training Centre are as follows:
- We will shoulder the cost of recruitment.
- We will hand you a choice of suitable candidates.
- The minimum full-time wage for an Apprentice aged 16-18 is just £2.65 per hour.
- You and your Apprentice will receive full support from our dedicated team of Tutor’s, Assessors and Support Staff.
- You will be making an investment in your future.
For more information about employing an Apprentice, please contact Mike on 01482 211714.
Staff Training and Development
We work for and in partnership with a range of small, medium and large-sized employers in the Humber and East Riding. We are also a preferred training provider for Hull City Council and NHS Yorkshire and Humber.
What training can you offer our staff?
We can help develop your staff by offering them a wide range of accredited training and qualifications. We can deliver training in the workplace, at our training centre, or a mixture of both. Many of these qualifications are either fully-funded or co-funded, subject to eligibility:
- Intermediate Apprenticeships and Advanced Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service, IT Application Specialist, Education and Training and Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- NVQ Certificate in Business Administration - Level 2 and 3
- NVQ Certificate in Customer Service - Level 2
- Diploma in Customer Service - Level 3
- ITQ Diploma in IT Application Specialist - Level 2 and 3
- Skills for Life Literacy – up to Level 2
- Skills for Life Numeracy – up to Level 2
- A1 Assessors Award
- V1 Verifiers Award
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
Please contact Leanne on 01482 211714 to discuss your training needs.