What subjects are covered?
The course comprises six units, as follows:
- How to make full use of the software, backup, restore and data security
- Transactions from customer and suppliers including invoice creation
- Cash, bank and budget control and reconciliation
- Management and comparative reporting
- VAT returns, EC sales and Intrastat
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email statements and remittances
- Project (job) costing for detailed individual job/project control
You can download a copy of the contents here
The course materials and activities are provided online so you can study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
This course usually required in the region of 40 hours of study, which could be 4 hours per day for 10 weeks if studied for one day a week.
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Consider the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate to extend your skills and learn about advanced accounting functions such as fixed asset control, depreciation, producing final accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. This will enable you to perform detailed accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner.