Sage 50c Computerised Accounting Course (Level 1)
Level 1 is suitable for absolute beginners to build confidence in learning how to deal with customers, suppliers and banking transactions. You get a chance to explore the software, learn quick keys, tips on how to process data accurately and how to check your entries are correct.
Aimed at those who are new to accounting and bookkeeping, this course provides the perfect starting point to learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software.
Sage have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers. The course will help you to enhance your employability, or run the finances of your own business and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
Upon completion, you will be awarded with the Computerised Accounting Level 1 Certificate by Sage UK.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Deal with customers and suppliers
- Add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Produce management reports
You can download the course contents here
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50cloud Professional software for six months – an extension can be purchased for a small fee.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Computerised Accounting Level 2 Course and the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) – Accredited Qualification.