Sage 50c Computerised Accounting Course (Level 2)
Level 2 Computerised Accounting is suitable for people who have a basic understanding of what is involved with the process of keeping books and financial records. You do not have to have a detailed knowledge as the course will take you through all the skills for using Sage 50 Accounts from the very beginning. You will progress to learn more functionality of using the software through to producing invoices and management accounts.
This course is suitable for people who understand the basics of the processes involved in keeping books and financial records. You will be guided through all of the skills you need to use Sage 50c Accounts from the very beginning and learn more about the functionality needed to produce invoices and management accounts.
Sage UK have developed the course to give you the most up to date skills required by employers, or run the finances of your own business. You can easily convert your learning into an accredited qualification upon completion.
Upon completion, you will be awarded the Computerised Accounting Level 2 Certificate by Sage UK.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Set up a new accounting system
- Process journal entries, bad debts and learn about discounts
- Produce electronic invoices, remittances and statements
- Create detailed management reports to help control a business and increase profitability
- Improve credit and budget control
- Ensure data security and how to keep your system and information fully protected.
You can download the course contents here
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50cloud Professional software for six months – an extension can be purchased for a small fee.
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
The course usually requires six hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Course, or complete an RQF (Regulated) Accredited Qualification.