What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Report performance against targets (variance)
- Record Opening Balances and use journals
- Understand different forms of cost control
- Understand different methods of stock control
- Differentiate between costs and income and the difference between them
You can download the course contents here
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
The course usually requires four hours of study per week for a period of three to four. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
After you have successfully completed this course, you may wish to progress to a Level 3 Course or consider a Payroll Course. You can also consider the Accredited range of qualifications if you do not have a formal qualification.